Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good Public Hunting Area In Michigan

TEXTS

That I have not washed my clothes dirty and cornered like an animal is put to shame in a corner of my room. I do not budget enough to survive it again I have only fifty soles that are supposed to give me food, mobility, water, electricity and quiet until the end of the month. I have not finished the designs that I have ordered the new chub, which obviously does not pay more than the last. I keep correcting the chronic that I should give a couple of weeks to get a decent grade on the essay writing workshop in my school career.

That I have not yet charted the book that is supposedly present in twelve days. I have not the money to settle the issue of that book. I have not started work on the performance that I plan to make to the presentation of the book. I owe a couple of papers and I is a busy week examinations and exhibitions. I have not fixed my computer that poor girl, suffering, makes noise and bothers me work I can not finish.

who can not attend the debate of candidates for my district, on Sunday for a meeting to which I committed by healthy, dumb or idealistic. That time I made two really cool books that I left half. That however I finished reading a chronicle of Beto Ortiz and I'm starting another yours. I have more than a dozen movies waiting to be seen in my dvd. I can not come to see the Ten Tenors and probably will not go to the concert of Christina Rosenvinge. Already that it is a sin but what you do.

I can not put an end to an urban intervention project began over a year. I still pursue some art projects left half-time and responsibility. I have not designed the poster that I have to do poetry readings in the house of AnaĆ­sa. I have not even phoned or I have written to ensure that the poetry reading itself out anyway and I pledge to make the posters. That neither I called Mary to define what a publication of my book. I have not yet editor. How the hell that I can have an editor if I have even written a handful of decent that I represent.

Do not visit my grandmother long ago. Do not call my mom for weeks. I do not know how or when it will be father away. I do not know who the hell I'm voting. You better not vote for anyone and throw them all to hell. I should not be irresponsible with my moral duties. That politics is a moral duty. I do not know when to finish college. Do not know how you make others to adopt and celebrate a great time in the Jaca without knowing what the hell are studying or what they are doing.

That still unable to sleep decently. I can not cure insomnia. I do not think going to a psychiatrist to cure my insomnia. That coffee that I used when I started writing this review and cooled. That coffee is richer cold, but you just entered a fly shit. Fly that coffee is not the voice. I have no time to take my niece to walk anywhere in the city green. I have no more excuses to stay a day tiradazo in bed without any worries. Heck do not know when to end this comment. I do not know if this is a comment or what shit. What better leave it here and start doing something. Laundry, as this life of mine, still gagged in a corner like a frightened animal-like animal that fears re afraid to confront.

0 comments:

Post a Comment