Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Decline A Birthday Invitation

Read GLAMOUR magazine


Read Michel's pretty on the cover of the next GLAMOUR, where I was talking ASERCA of Glee and the future of Rachel:

on what will happen next season Rachel: "I think we will see that she is with boyfriend. It is something that has been experienced yet, and I would like to see them together a little as a couple . I know his real father. I think they're sure of that, though. "

Upon which cast member was surprised to be friends: "Amber Riley. Both have strong personalities, and I definitely thought I would head banging. But she has taught me more about myself than anyone else . She inspires me, protects me, makes me laugh, I said that I did not take so seriously. She is my mother Amber. "

On being different places with her boyfriend: "I am a girl from a relationship.'d Rather be away from him not having a relationship at all."

On his ideal romantic night with Theo: "horror movies, pizza, being at home, perhaps with more friends and a bottle of wine. I like when a movie scared me as m ** rda. That, to me, is simply the best. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment