Thursday, October 14, 2010

Larusso Brasilian Wikipedia



Despite having more than three million followers in Twitter, Selena Gomez think there is to be responsible when we create an account at social networking . In a recent interview with Hulu, the singer's hit "A Year Without Rain View" said that while participation in the micro-blogging service could give us some advantages, we should be extra careful not to share information personal.



"I think that social networks are very important. I think being part of Facebook, MySpace and Twitter is really impressive. It is a good way to keep in contact your fans and let them know what you're doing, "said the beautiful star of 18 years old when asked how social networking sites have helped. However, he noted that "sometimes gives a little scary because it is very personal."

During the talk, Selena hinted that he would decide in the time to be an actress rather than a singer despite his immense love for acting and music. "What happens is that I'm undecided. One day, I wake and I'm so obsessed with my music and the next day I wake up and I'm with my films," she shares. "But I think in the future, once they get older, I lose a little speed, and I think I want to be in movies."

Speaking about his current activities, the former girlfriend of Nick Jonas shared, "I'm still working on the show, and we are finishing the final season of Wizards of Waverly Place and preparing to make another movie."

Miss Gomez added: "I will also be preparing for my first summer tour, which will be exciting because I've done a lot of concerts, but I've never done a real world tour" .

0 comments:

Post a Comment