Friday, August 6, 2010

Who Can Receive Ammunition In Nyc





Katy Perry
shows us that wants to break the record for the largest balloon in this photo very nice and tender in September 2010 issue of the Seventeen Magazine.

The singer 25-year-old opened the magazine about her experience in high school, his favorite style and the only advice you should listen. Check it yourself:

On falling in love with her boyfriend Russell Brand: "I think he taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in me mismaa. I really do not feel always beautiful, no makeup. I feel ugly. And so I have to sleep with makeup, or feel ugly and disgusting. He looks past all that, which is like a victory, because I never felt that with anyone. He is in love with the person inside me, and my outside is just a bonus. "

On being a socially neutral: "I was never really attached to a clique, and wanted to be in all the different groups, I was never attached to a single class of people. I think that is still part of my personality today. I never want to be one thing - I want to be multidimensional. "

On his advice for students today: "I think you should listen to what people say, because everyone says: The school is not the world real. "

styles on students: "I did a lot of second hand and classic. I would mix these pieces in some of the cheapest items of Express, Gap, Old Navy, and Clothestime. Only I want to do really interesting, and I can still do that today. Even if you have a small budget, you can look great. "















Linda

not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment