Saturday, March 5, 2011

Creatine And Dextrose

.:: The word "tit" in a blog::.

Wenasssssssss
The other day I saw a blog that curiously if you include a post in which it appears the word "tit", the blog you are increasing the visits. The blog where I read it is one whose author wrote about some words that did Bibiana Aido, titling the post "Getting Tits .

Then at the pace of visits that took his blog, told history and wrote a post which had some who had been on the beaches of Zahara de los Atunes, Cadiz, an almost virgin that women often do topless, with a generalized fact.

Well, I'm going around the bush because what I want is to know if this is true that the word tit increases visits. It gave me the curiosity and as I have for this blog because interesting things ... to try jajaja

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment